Welcome to the
Vale of Glamorgan
Come rain or shine there is always something exhilarating about a visit to the coast and countryside of the Vale of Glamorgan, the most southerly point in Wales. It’s the perfect place for a holiday or short break. Browse through the accommodation pages for a fantastic choice of places to stay from cosy bed and breakfasts to elegant hotels or holiday cottages.
The unspoilt protected Heritage Coastline of the Vale has dramatic plunging cliffs and tiny secluded coves. The picturesque countryside of rolling hills and wooded valleys is steeped in history, beauty and culture and peppered with legendary villages, historic towns, fine gardens, ancient churches and medieval castles.
The Vale of Glamorgan is just a stone’s throw from Cardiff, the vibrant capital city of Wales with an abundance of shops, theatres, restaurants and nightlife.
- Clare Teal at St Donats Art Centre 9th of May 2014 9th of May 2014
- Robin Green at St Donats Art Centre 20th of May 2014 20th of May 2014
- St Donats Art Centre: Charlie Dimmock - A Passion for Gardens 29th of May 2014 29th of May 2014
- Sam Baker at St Donats Art Centre 30th of May 2014 30th of May 2014
- Festival of Transport Barry Island 8th of June 2014 8th of June 2014