Welcome to the
Vale of Glamorgan
Come rain or shine there is always something exhilarating about a visit to the coast and countryside of the Vale of Glamorgan, the most southerly point in Wales. It’s the perfect place for a holiday or short break. Browse through the accommodation pages for a fantastic choice of places to stay from cosy bed and breakfasts to elegant hotels or holiday cottages.
The unspoilt protected Heritage Coastline of the Vale has dramatic plunging cliffs and tiny secluded coves. The picturesque countryside of rolling hills and wooded valleys is steeped in history, beauty and culture and peppered with legendary villages, historic towns, fine gardens, ancient churches and medieval castles.
The Vale of Glamorgan is just a stone’s throw from Cardiff, the vibrant capital city of Wales with an abundance of shops, theatres, restaurants and nightlife.
- R H S Flower Show Cardiff 11th of April 2014 13th of April 2014
- Vale of Glamorgan Music Festival 8th of May 2014 17th of May 2014
- Festival of Transport Barry Island 8th of June 2014 8th of June 2014
- Wales International Storytelling Festival Beyond the Border 4th of July 2014 6th of July 2014
- Vale of Glamorgan Agricultural Show 13th of August 2014 13th of August 2014