Welcome to the
Vale of Glamorgan
Come rain or shine there is always something exhilarating about a visit to the coast and countryside of the Vale of Glamorgan, the most southerly point in Wales. It’s the perfect place for a holiday or short break. Browse through the accommodation pages for a fantastic choice of places to stay from cosy bed and breakfasts to elegant hotels or holiday cottages.
The unspoilt protected Heritage Coastline of the Vale has dramatic plunging cliffs and tiny secluded coves. The picturesque countryside of rolling hills and wooded valleys is steeped in history, beauty and culture and peppered with legendary villages, historic towns, fine gardens, ancient churches and medieval castles.
The Vale of Glamorgan is just a stone’s throw from Cardiff, the vibrant capital city of Wales with an abundance of shops, theatres, restaurants and nightlife.
- Celebrating the Glamorgan Heritage Coast 1st of May 2013 31st of May 2013
- Barry Arts Festival 24th of May 2013 2nd of June 2013
- Classic Car Show 27th of May 2013 27th of May 2013
- Vale of Glamorgan Walking Festival 31st of May 2013 2nd of June 2013
- St Donats Castle and Garden Tours 4th of June 2013 4th of July 2013